Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Prayer

Dear Beloved,

I had a request today to pray for someone who is very ill. Yes, of course I prayed for this person. I have lately been studying in Isaiah and today I read Isaiah 53.. Have you ever taken
the time to listen to yourself read this chapter? I read it out loud today and this is what I heard.
I will write it in the form of a prayer.

Dear Lord Jesus,
I want to thank you for what you did for me on the cross. You took all of my griefs and carried
my sorrows, you were wounded for my transgressions and bruised for my iniquities, the chastisement of my peace was upon you and by your stripes I am healed.. I thank you for your
healing in my body, mind, and soul.. In Jesus name Amen ( so let it be)

I hope that if you are in need of something you will just ask Jesus who has already taken
all of everything you could ever think of and suffered it on the Cross at Calvary, for you..
Remember to Smile today . It is a gift from God for you to share with others..
tenderly and in Christ Jesus' will. your sister in Christ vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment