Friday, February 8, 2013

URGENT! URGENT! Please read..

Hello Beloved,

Time is short... Time is short... I feel the need to tell you that Hell is real... Evil is real an d it is among us today....  I need to let you know that no matter what has gone on between us that today and everyday we need to pray for the souls of the lost... We may not always agree on things and we may have even hurt one other sometime....  Today is a day  of forgiveness and moving forward...  Please , if I have hurt you in anyway, with what I say or do , I am asking for your forgiveness.. I do not hold anything in my heart for you except love...  So what I have to say to you right now is being said with love.
GOD is real... Heaven is real..... Love is real.... folks on the flip side of that coin is this...    Satan is real .... Hell is real...... Hate is real.....  
It is so easy to love the ones close to you and want only good things to happen to and for them..... that's easy...... The real trick is to love someone who has used you or hurt you or you may not even know but consider them your enemy anyway... That is the real test of love.... to pray for your enemies....   Talk to your enemies..... Tell them about the love of God..... Tell them that God loves them too...
Time is so short and we need to be about our Father's business of telling everyone we meet or know that God loves them and He wants them to be with Him...
I have just read a book called 23 minutes in Hell and you know what it scares me to think that anyone would chose to go there...  
People ARE choosing to go there by not choosing to follow Christ.. It is my calling and you calling as well to let people know about the love of God....
I have made so many mistakes in my life and I will answer for them... I just want to let you know that no matter what mistakes you have made or how bad you think they are,
God still loves you and wants to be with you....  If you feel Him knocking at the door of your heart PLEASE let Him in.... No matter how bad you think it is, nothing is as bad as not knowing and loving the Lord Jesus Christ.... He died for ALL sinners...Yes, ALL.. People we don't know, from places we have never been. He loves us all..
Please if you need or want help in understanding this I am here... If I don't know I can always ask someone who does....  Please just answer the knock at the door of your heart and let Jesus in..... Time is so short.... PLEASE...... time is so short.
I really do love each one who reads this...  I am praying for you..... Please accept Christ today.... right now...
this is a sincere letter to each of you who take time to read it.... 
Jesus Christ is the answer to all of your problems...
tenderly vickie

1 comment: