Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Will you even read this? Probably not.

Hello Beloved,

Today my heart is very heavy.  I just need a friend today.  So many things going through my mind today..   I think , have I become so selfish I don't help anyone?  How can I help them I ask myself.. I don't rightly know the answer to that.    One of the things I have on my heart right now is,, What are you doing to HELP the Jews and Christians in the world today?  Are you just sitting in the comfort of your own place and doing nothing?  What are you willing to do to help those who are suffering because of their faith? Will you help?  Are you willing to suffer with them? Do you not know that it may be you soon who is to suffer for what you believe?  Do you REALLY want to serve  the Lord Jesus Christ today?  It is getting pretty scary out there now , if you profess your love of Christ Jesus.  Are you REALLY willing to DIE for your faith?   So, do you even understand what is going on in this world ?  What about things you should know that are happening all around you, are you paying attention to them?   You love the Word of God but do you really?  Are you willing to do what it says?   To LOVE your neighbor?  Who is my neighbor?  Is it just next door to my house ? Or is it whomever is near me?  Who is my enemy?  Am I to REALLY love them?  What am I suppose to do?  Is prayer enough?  How do I help someone who is on the other side of the world?  IS prayer enough?  I do not know the answer to any of these questions, not really.. I do know that I profess out loud right now.. I BELIEVE IN CHRIST JESUS, I LOVE HIM. I WANT TO SERVE HIM,,  I want to do the right things.. BUT is that enough?   How can I help?  If you read this and you have any answers please share them with me.. I am very confused right now.. I think way to much.. Have you got answers your willing to share?  Will you be my friend today?  I am asking for help with these weighty questions.. I know Jesus is coming and it is soon...  I just want to be ready to hear Him say "Well done, my good and faithful servant."
Thanks to all who read this and have answers.. I appreciate your help.
Vickie , a confused sister in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment