Monday, November 23, 2015

REstart of a Journey

Hello Beloved,

I started a new chapter in my life this past February.  I learned I had High Blood Sugar. Found out it is a big deal too. I had to learn quickly a new lifestyle of habits, it was not easy.  Well , I stuck with March through June,. In July we took a short trip and I did pretty well on that trip with my new habits.  It was when we got back home that things fell apart.. O I had lost weight , quit itching, felt stronger physically and emotionally but then it got to be a hassle to try and fix meals  one for me and then everyone else.. I got lazy. So by November I was back into the bad moods, weight gain, itching..   I hate the itching!!! 
I did learn that the saying " YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT"  is true alright..  You eat junk , you feel like junk. That is the way I feel with this disease called Diabetes .
Here it is three days before Thanksgiving and I itch so bad..  Oh well. Dinner will be fixed just like usual with all the trimmings but someone ( me) won't be able to partake in it.( at least if she knows what is good for her she won't)
So I have to start this journey all over again and this time stick with it... and hopefully a lesson has been learned.  I know when it is my turn to say what I am thankful for this year I will have a lot to say.  I hope and pray that you all have a great Thanksgiving with your families.. 
May God our Father keep you and your loved ones safe until His return.  In Jesus name, Amen
Smile:  you re the most beautiful you can be when you do..
your sister in Christ Jesus , vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment