Thursday, February 23, 2017

How To Receive Eternal Life

Good Morning Beloved,

What do you need to do to have Eternal Life?  Well, lets turn to the One who can tell us.
In John 3:1-21:  You learn from Christ Jesus what you need to do to receive Eternal Life.
" Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again he cannot see the kingdom of God."
So when you see the Verily, verily, it means Double Truth. 
Nicodemus wants to know , how can a man when he is old enter his mother's womb again and be born again?   Christ Jesus answers , " Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God."
Nicodemus asks, How can these things be?
Christ Jesus answers, "  Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak things that we do know, and testify that we have seen, and ye receive not our witness. I have told you earthly things and you believe not, how shall ye believe if I tell you of heavenly things?'   As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up.  That who so ever believeth in him, should not perish but have eternal life." God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that who so ever  believeth should not perish but have everlasting life."   This is a  promise!!!!  For he that does evil loves darkness, but he that does truth comes to the Light.
Christ Jesus is the Light.
So, to have Eternal Life, all you have to do is : believe, be born again of the water and the Spirit.
It is really just that simple.  My prayer is that you would make your calling sure today, don't wait , it is so very, very worth it.  Would you please say a simple prayer with me to receive Christ Jesus as your own personal Savior? 
Dear Father , I want to receive everlasting life, so I confess all of my sins to you. I have broken each of your commandments and I am so sorry . Would you please forgive me ?  Would you please come into my heart and my life and show me the way to eternity with you? Thank you Lord Jesus for dying on the cross for my sins. I  love you  Lord  Jesus. I pray in Jesus name . Amen.  Now, find a church that will teach you about Jesus Christ and go there and be blessed.

I truly hope that you have made a decision  to follow Christ Jesus , because even when you make no decision you have made a decision  .  If you prayed this prayer or one similar  then let me be the first one to say Welcome Brother/ Sister..  You have just made the very best decision of your life.
Smile:  You are the most beautiful you can be when you smile.
In the Love of our Savior Jesus Christ, vickie


No comments:

Post a Comment