Monday, February 13, 2012

New Book Review

Hello Beloved,

I am going to give my opinion of a new book I just read.. The book is called
"The Harbinger: The Ancient Mystery that holds the Secret of America's Future
by Jonathan Cahn.
Pat Robertson " Extraordinary" , Joseph Farah, " Stunning" Sid Roth," Mind Blowing " This is what you will find on the front cover of this book.
While this book is Fiction it holds in it some basic truths.. When you read this book please remember you can look these facts up for yourself...
The book tells a story about what happened to Israel back in Isaiah 9:10-11 (KJV) and then goes on to show how it relates to us here in America today.
I am sure we who were old enough at the time of September 11, 2001, can remember where we were on that day , what we were doing, how we felt as we watched our country come under attack.... We also remember the days following the attack I am sure.... But did we all know how it was connected to
what happened to ancient Israel? I would think probably not.. I didn't anyway...
Rabbi Cahn, takes us through scriptures and explains to us what he believes the meaning behind the attacks were..... Please remember , if you must, you can always look up the facts yourself..... Rabbi Cahn even gives you a listing of where to find them as he did....
I know I will never look at the scriptures in Isaiah 9:10-11 the same again... I know that it is time for the people of the United States of America to wake up
and remember how our country was started and by whom....I really cannot say a lot more or I will give away the eye opening experience of every person who will take the time to read this amazing book...
Dear Lord God,
I pray that if just one person see this and gets this book. I pray that their eyes be open and they truly know what it means to give their life over to the Living God who created them... Thank you , Lord , for Rabbi Cahn and the words you gave him to tell us......
Remember to Smile: God gave it to each of us to pass it on!!!
your sister in Christ Jesus,
vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment