Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Weight Loss: Physcial or Spiritual

Hello Beloved,

Something I was thinking about before I fell asleep last night... I know that I am
overweight.  As  I lay down on the pillow my thoughts turned to how much overweight
I really am..... I got angry at myself  just thinking about it... and that made me think of something else..
If in the physical I am overweight , then I had to think about why or what had caused me to be that way.  So I was thinking of things like sodas, chips, eating at fast food places, not getting proper amounts of rest or exercise. The list goes on........
So, if I am to lose the weight I need to do something about it.. Like watch what I eat and get the correct amount of rest and exercise ect.... This is if I really want to look healthy and be healthy.
It is the same in the spiritual realm...  If I am wanting to have a good relationship with God then I need to find out what I need to do to have that relationship ... I will need to find out what is keeping me from a close relationship with God...   How?  Well, if I know anything about the Word of God , then I know that anger is not good, bitterness and hatred they are not good.  So, what do I need to do to get over these things?
Well, I think first I should pray and ask God to forgive me for feeling this way and then I need to get into the Word of God , EVERY DAY.  I will then learn how to let things go and learn how God wants me to live... 
Just think, this is the same answer for losing physical weight...   right?  Learn how to let things go. Like the foods we eat that are not good for us and let the late nights go and get proper amounts of sleep and then get up off our backsides and exercise... and we have to do it EVERY DAY. 
So, I guess we just need to EVERY DAY think about what we eat.... whether it is for our physical health or our spiritual health.  This is just what I was thinking about as I laid down to sleep last night...
Smile:  It is a free gift from God for you to share each and everyday with someone...
God Bless and one more question... Are you ready should Jesus come today?
If not, please get ready today....  Jesus is coming soon... It's easy to get ready..
Just answer the knock at the door of your heart... and let Jesus come in...
Simple prayer .. Dear Lord would you please forgive me of my sins and come into my life and heart today? Thank you Lord Jesus for dying for my sins.. In Jesus name. Amen
Now find a good Bible based Church and go... God Bless you.
tenderly with arms wrapped about you, your sister in Christ Jesus.. vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment