Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year !! 2013

Hello Beloved,

Well here it is the end of one and the beginning of another year..  Good-bye 2012  and
Hello 2013!   When we leave this old year behind, what say you that we also leave
behind all the old hurts and disappointments.  Let's start the New Year out with a song of Praise on our lips.. Lets start the New Year out giving God all the praise and glory and let this be the year that we do our very best.
It is only by Grace that we will see this New Year.....  I want to take the time to do that
right now.... Praise God..

Glory to God , Thank you , Praise God, Hallelujah !!!!!!!  Father you are my strength, my joy, my peace, my all in all..... I praise the Name of my Father in Heaven... Glory to God!   I want to praise the Name.  You are my Savior, my Father in Heaven and I know Your Name..  Thank you Jesus!!!!!! 
Dear Lord,
Tonight I want to thank you for all of the blessings I have received..  Thank you for forgiveness, and thank you for letting my eyes be opened to things I needed .... Thank you for the trials I have had and for the journey you allowed me to take.... Thank you for all the people who have been in and out of my life this past year..... Father you know my needs before I need them.... Thank you for taking care of my family and my friends and their loved ones too....... For all that I have and have not I thank you ..
Dear Lord, if I had just one thing I could hope for tonight it would be that someone would read this and know that , no matter what they are going thru right now , I would hope that in their heart they would know that you love them and all they need do is seek you....... If I could help in anyway, please Dear Lord, let them know I am here.. In the Name of Jesus Christ my Savior, I pray your will be done... Amen.
As I close out this year I have to ask , if I have at any point in this past year stepped on your toes or hurt your feelings or been out of line in anyway, I must now ask you to please forgive me.... I love each of you , knowing you or not, I love you with the love of Christ ....  I pray that your New Year of 2013 is a great one for you.....
I look forward to the soon coming of my Redeemer, Jesus Christ...
God Bless each of you and your New Year!!!!!!!
Remember:  Smile it is a gift from God for you to share with all you meet.
your sister in Christ , vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment