Saturday, January 19, 2013

Harbinger : wk 1 continued

Hello Beloved,

Well I hope you have all had a chance to see the last entry on here.. It was about the new book I am reading " The Harbinger".  I am just going to go on from where I left off and ask you some questions, okay?
First question is this:
Do you think it is a fair statement to say that America is in trouble?  How do YOU think it all came about?  What do you think should be done to help her out?  Do you think that there is hope for America?  Do you think that we can really find answers in ancient writings for America?  What do you think is happening here in America?
These are just a few of the questions I have...Does God send warnings before he judges a nation?  Where did you find the answers to these questions. Is there hope for
America?  I have my own thoughts and feelings on this but I would really like to hear from you what your thoughts and feelings are.  Please read Jeremiah 33:3 and then read Isaiah 55:6-11, and then tell me what you think they are saying.
Do you have a mission in mind for this week?  Are you making plans for the future?  your future?  I sure hope you are .  If you need help understanding or have any questions , please put them on here and we will discuss and we can always go to a Man of God and ask him to help us..  Do you have a pastor or teacher who can help??  Well then you think on these questions and let me know your thoughts and then I will let you know mine.  Till I hear from you,, God bless and keep you and please remember to smile as it is a free gift from God for you to share with all you meet.
tenderly your sister in Christ Jesus, vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment