Monday, April 22, 2013

Is the Earth Groaning?

Good Morning Beloved,

My what a dreary day it is outside, oh, but, what a warm and wonderful day it is on the inside.
While it is to cold and wet to be outside it is nice and warm and dry on the inside and that makes it a great day to spend with God and His Word.. 
Can I ask you something?  I hope you will take time to think about your answer, okay?   Have you ever really thought much about what it will be like when Jesus comes back for the saints?  Have you thought about how the world will change?   How will people treat each other after the saints are removed?   Can you imagine for instance what it would be like to say be in a car driving down the highway and all of a sudden the person who is with you in the car/ truck is just gone?  What about being in a plane and the pilot/ co-pilot is just gone and the plane starts going down?  Train, subway,
a bus?   What about the mess that will come if drivers are gone and the traffic just goes awry?  Have you ever thought about things like that?  I do..
What about the children?  Where would we be without them? What about a pregnant woman about to give birth, what if her baby is just gone?  Do you think these things will really ever happen?
I really think they will and soon.  
Have you been watching the news about earthquakes, floods, droughts, and what about the sink holes?  Do you think it is the earth groaning?  Do you ever hear about the ones who are being put to death because of the Name of Jesus Christ? What about not even being able to say the Name of Jesus Christ here in our own country?  People are offended when you even mention the Name of Christ Jesus.  What are your thoughts on all of this?  Can any of it be backed up by scriptures?  Yes, I believe they can..  Matthew 24, Mark 13,  Luke 21.   I think you will find answers there.   I don't claim to   have all the answers but I do believe what I am reading in God' Word.  I see what is happening in the world.
Do you think it is important to go out and talk to people about the Love of Christ Jesus?  Do you do it?  Are you trying to live like Christ did, in love and forgiveness? Do you let what other people say to you or about you affect your walk with God? Do you think that the time is close at hand for the return of Christ?  Do you even think of these things? 
I am trying to get ready for the return of Jesus Christ.  I have made so many mistakes with people, within my own thinking, in many other ways, but I am seeking and seeking to find my way to Christ.
Have I ask God into my home? yes.  Have I ask Jesus Christ to come into my heart ? yes,  Have I been baptized in the Name of Jesus Christ? yes I have.  I have the blood of Jesus applied to my life and I am so grateful for that blood..  I can't earn my way into heaven but I know there are things  need to do before I get there.. 
Smile: it is a free gift from God to share with all you meet.
Tenderly, your sister in Christ Jesus. vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment