Saturday, April 27, 2013

Thinking Aloud on paper.

Hello Beloved,

I have been reading again....  I am rereading the Left Behind books.  While I was washing dishes this morning I was praising God and singing songs  and it hit me....   " What am I doing to tell people about the Love of God?"
Have you ever read these books?  They are  so much better than the movies.. a lot more detailed.
While you may or may not agree with the writers, you can at least get a feel for what people may go through when the church is translated ( raptured).  You should have your bible close by while reading them.... you can then check out what the scriptures say in your own bible. Just remember to pray first  for understanding.  What is in the books?  Well, it tells you what might happen when the tribulation starts to take place.. ie.... Where will you be able to go for answers?  Who will you be able to trust? How will you continue to make a living?  Will you even live through the judgements that will happen?  How will you keep from  taking the mark of the beast?  As I go through these questions and thoughts I wondered what am I doing for the kingdom of God?
Well, if you know me then you will know that I am a talker..  I love words. I no longer work in the public so I am not around many people anymore but I do like to write( I am NOT a accomplished  
writer)  I just pretty much write the way I talk .. right from the heart.  I have been told that is not always a good thing..... but then that is who I am....
I do not know who may read this but I would like to tell you that God Loves You.  IF you have not ask Him into your heart then I urge you to think strongly about it and then when you accept Him ... let someone know,,,, Me if you would... I would love to hear from you.
We all have gifts I believe that.. I believe my gift is one of love..  I can not remember a time in my life when I was not loving on people....  So that takes me back to the start.... What am I doing to tell people about the Love of God?
Well I think I am doing that right now... by writing to you and posting this on the Internet. I am letting people know that God loves them and that we are here to help each other....
We might not all go up in the rapture and we will need to have a place to go to get information so I am letting you know that if you would read your bible you have the answers right there in front of you..... I will have thoughts again and write them again ..... Just know that God Loves you and I do
too through Jesus Christ.  tenderly your sister in Christ Jesus ,  vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment