Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Why Write a Blog?

Good Evening Beloved.


Do you know why I write this blog?  I ask myself that many times.. I don't seem to have many
folks read it....  That's okay I guess.  If just one person reads it and gets something from it then
I guess it has been a good thing to do.... I love words.  I like to say them and I like to read them
and I like to write them also.  I am not much of a writer but that too is okay.   I like to write about
things I am thinking about..  mostly about what I am learning in my relationship with God .( The
Creator of all things)
I just started reading a booked call Ministering through Spiritual Gifts by Charles F. Stanley.
Lesson  One.....
1.) Do you know what your ministering gift (s) are?  How are you using them?  Do you share with others these gifts?
2.) What are some of the things you like to do in the natural?  Make a list of the things you are a
natural at.
Well, I have thought about it some..    I love words..  That comes to me naturally. So I would have to say that is one of the gifts I have received. 
I love to tell people about Jesus Christ... He died for my sins a long time ago...... I love to tell people that if you are ever in a tight spot and need help all you have to do is call on Jesus Christ and He is always right there, right on time.... So I would say that words come to me naturally .
So, I am using my gift of words to tell you that God loves you so much and He just wanted you to know and today He used me to tell you...
Smile and remember that it is a gift from God for you to share everywhere you go .
God Bless you today and everyday.
tenderly your sister in Christ, vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment