Thursday, September 5, 2013

Update on Matthew 6

Good Morning Beloved,

This morning I was reading in Matthew 6.  I was reading and saying aloud the Lord's Prayer.  I decided to look up some words I had written down  in my bible beside this  prayer...  So, I would like to share with you what I learned.
Hallowed:  to be made holy or scared

Worship: a prayer, a church service, or a rite showing reverence for a deity;
a intense love or admiration of any kind.

Loyalty: quality, state or instance of being loyal; faithful adherence

Ask: to use words to seek an answer to a question, to inquire

Forgiveness:  a forgiving, pardon, inclination to forgive

Deliverance:  a freeing or being freed; an opinion or judgment

So, after I looked up each of these words I thought about something I posted on here  on August 21, 2013; LOVE OVERWHELMING..  I just want to let you know I DO NOT  worship my grandson...  Also on August 27, 2011, I posted one titled;  PRAYER, MATTHEW 6: 1-18.   If you read that one then use the words looked up today I think it would probably read something like this.
Our Father which art in heaven,  Hallowed ( to be made holy or scared) be
thy name. ( this is worship-  to show in prayer a reverence and intense love and admiration to God our Father) Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in earth as it is in heaven.( this is loyalty- to be faithful)  Give us this day our daily bread ( ask- to use words to seek an answer to a question) And forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors(  forgiveness: to pardon)  And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil:( deliverance- being freed)
for Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory ( worship - to show in prayer a reverence and intense love and admiration to God our Father) forever.   Amen ( so be it or let it be so)
This was what I learned this morning.. Everyday I learn something new.. Even when I go over the same thing..  God is so good to me..  I awoke this morning with the breath of life in me..  I praise God for that..  I hope this will help you out today.. I know we are all on different walks and different timing but I praise God I for my walk , I hope you do too.
Remember : Smile it is a free gift from God for you to share with all you meet.  Tenderly with arms wrapped about you .... your sister in Christ , vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment