Wednesday, August 21, 2013

LOVE: Overwhelming

Good Morning Beloved,

Have you ever really thought about Love?  What it means to love?  How to love? Who to love?  God's love for you?
This morning I went in to wake Michael up and I looked down and watched him move around then I leaned down to love on him to wake him up and the tears just started to fall ... I love this child so, so much. I had to leave the room for a few minutes it was just so over whelming.. I finally went back in to wake him and we were teasing each other and the tears just fell again , harder ..  I was so very over whelmed with how much I really do love this little guy. 
I was on my knees and I ask God , 'what is wrong with me this morning?
Why am I crying so hard ?'  Then it hit me!   This is how God loves me.  When He sees me sleeping, waking up or wide awake  God loves me. 
Yesterday Michael was a little naughty when he came in from school and he got into trouble and had his favorite item taken away ... ( I pod)  Later in the evening he comes up to me and puts his arms around me and says, ' I love you Grandma.  I ask him,, what do you want?  O nothing and I said your after your I pod, huh?  He laughed and said yeah, can I have it back now?
I told him no,,, he had to think about why he lost it... and then we would talk... ( probably get it back in a few days).  I told you this, so, I could tell you this.  This must be how God looks at us...  
When He sees us, He must be over whelmed with love for us too....( He died for us) When we ask Him for things , sometimes the answer is no, not today.   No matter what Michael does, I love, Love, LOVE this child..
That is the way I think God loves us..... Everyday new mercies are there for us... Lamentations 3"22-23 
I thank you O' Lord for new mercies and for ALL of my blessings and love everyday..
Remember to Smile!  It is a free gift from God for you to share with all you meet.  Tenderly with arms wrapped about you,,,,, your sister in Christ Jesus, vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment