Sunday, April 6, 2014

Double Portion

Good Evening Beloved,

I have so many things to tell you!  I had such a great day today..  Mike and I went to a new church up in Lafayette. I had been invited by the Pastor from this church to come and visit, so we went today.
We went this morning to the regular church service and it was different from what we are use too. It was nice.. they had a guest speaker there today.  We learned things that we had never heard before and that is always nice to do.... I don't want to mention names as I do not have permission to do so,  but I can tell you this; this man was a good speaker.
We came home and found out that our church at home was not going to be in service this evening so we went back to Lafayette and I am so glad that we did.  It was a amazing night of worship and prayer and teaching and healing.... I saw people go to the alter and say that they wanted to be free from smoking and  this man ask them to throw their cigarettes away and to go and get them from their cars, lighters, matches, anything that had to do with smoking ; and they did!!!  I saw people just fall down in the Spirit.  I had something happen to me personally that I am still in shock about..
I had an accident on a motors scooter in September, 2011 and I have not been able to make a fist since then.  This man said if anyone here has arthritis, it is gone.. I clamined it !! I can now make a fist, not with one hand but with both of them!!!!  May not sound like a big deal , but let me tell you for me it was HUGE!!  I can breath better too!!  I know it was NOT this man but God who did this... I just am so excited it happened.
One week ago my oldest brother passed away.  I am saddened by this.... I will miss knowing he is not in this world with us any longer.. BUT you know God..  He never leaves us nor forsakes us....  I was feeling pretty bad about my brother but tonight God gave me a very special gift.  I met not one, but two new sisters!!!  I got a double portion tonight when God put into my life two very wonderful, sweet , awesome ladies,  Anna and Becky.  We met and made friends right away.. I love it when that happens!!! I could go on and on and on  but I won't ( at least not tonight :) ) I just had a great day today and that does not happen all that often..  I love to hear the Word of God come alive and it did for me at least on this day..  I don't mean to sound like it does not on other days but today was just kind of special...  So, for tonight I will say this :
Smile:  Remember it is a free gift from God for you to share with all you meet. 
God Bless each of you . Tenderly with arms wrapped about you.  Your sister in Christ Jesus
                                                                                                                 vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment