Monday, March 17, 2014

The Last Trump

Good Morning Beloved,

I am reading a book called " FOUR BLOOD MOONS"  By John Hagee .  On page
89 of this book, it starts talking about  THE LAST TRUMP. 
I write that to say this..  A group of woman from my church has been watching cd's on the End Time.
I saw these cd's and I looked up more by the person who was speaking on them and found one on " The Rapture"..  Now to go on and explain why two different views.

The series of cd's person says that according to 1 Corinthians 15: 51-52 that at the last trumpet we ( the church) will go through the tribulation.
 Now this is what John Hagee says  in the book  FOUR BLOOD MOONS, page 89-91.
The Bible tells of a series of trumpets is recorded in the book of Revelation and they are seven judgments coming on the earth.  The first  trumpet ( shofar) sound recorded in the Bible is where the children of Israel received the 10 Commandments at Mount Sinai.  The last trump is recorded in
1 Corinthians  15:52 when the church is raptured.  The great trump is blown when at the second coming of Jesus Christ , as recorded in Matthew 24: 30-31  The sign will appear of the Son of Man in heaven.
We are to be watching for his soon coming to take the church.. 
There are so many different theories  out there, we need to get into scripture and ask God to show us what we need so we can make up our own minds.. Please don't take someone at their word just because..... study to show your self approved like it says in 2 Timothy 2:15.
When we stand to be judged , we will be standing ALONE; so make sure of what you know. 
I am sure that as I get more into this book I will post more..  I love the Word of God and I want to know more about it and what it is saying to us. Once again I am not a scholar nor a teacher just someone who loves the Word of God and wants to share what I am learning...
Remember to smile : It is a free gift from God for you to share with all you meet.
God Bless you.  Tenderly with arms wrapped about you,  your sister in Christ Jesus, vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment