Sunday, January 3, 2016

Isaiah Chapter 10 and then 12

Hello Beloved,

I want to share with you what was taught in church tonight.  We have been blessed  in our church with a man who can put things together so even I can understand them.  He has been to places and seen things and can make the Word come alive because of his experiences.  Yes, we are truly blessed.
As today is November 22, 2015, this is what was taught in church tonight. I do hope you will pay attention.  PLEASE go and get your Bible and follow along.  Please, thank you.

We were in the book of Isaiah, chapter 10 and then chapter 12. I wrote notes down so I am just going to try and go by my notes. okay? I hope I wrote it down correctly. Let's start with 10:1  Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees.... lets start there.. unrighteous decrees, that is unlawfulness.  Haven't we seen this take place already in our country this year?  Yes, we have.   Of course you know about what I speak.  10:2-3 read these verses and think about it... it is happening TODAY!  v.4 Without me. Who is the me?  It is Jesus. Whose hand is stretched out still? Jesus.  v. 5 Who are the Assyrian?  Folks that is Syria . " O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, (whose anger?   the staff in their hand is mine indignation "Who is this talking about?  Jesus Christ.  He is holding them in the palm of His hand.  Yes, He is. v. 6 I will send him against and hypocritical nation ( Guess who? Yep, USA) and against the people of my wrath will I give him charge to take the spoil...   Folks are you even paying attention to what is going on in the world right now?  This is ALL happening right before your very eyes!!!!!  WAKE UP!!!  Pay attention!  God means it. Do you keep saying the "I" word all the time?  Well quit it!!  You are not to be worshipped.. When you say I all the time you are making yourself an idol.. So STOP IT!! There is so much more in this chapter. The same with 13 so much in it.. If this is of interest to you ,  you can always go to  www.sermon.net/GMM and listen to this man on there. It would be of great benefit to you for sure.  The Word of God is being played out right before your very own eyes every day.  So it is time for a WAKE UP call to self! God says what he means and means what he says.   Are you ready ?  Jesus is coming back and it will be soon!! Please if you have not accepted Christ Jesus as your Savior do it NOW!  He loves you so much.
Where do you stand? With whom do you Stand?  How strong is your faith?  What about your courage?     Please get ready, Jesus Christ died for the world, you are a part of the world.
I love you all with the love of Christ Jesus. vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment