Thursday, September 15, 2016

An Example of Armour: Sherry

Good Morning Beloved,

I am reading a new book by Jonathan Cahn: The Book of Mysteries. Just started so I am only on Day 48. Just want to share some things I know are true.
I have told you before about my friend Sherry, the Yellow Warrior. How she kept a tablet of prayers and when they were answered she would hi-lite with a yellow marker.   How she came back from death, not once but twice!! Well I want to tell you about her again.. Sherry is a Praise the Lord woman.  She comes to church  sits on the front row and praises the Lord with ALL she has. Most of the time she is very sick.. ( She has been sick the whole time I have known her)  She can barely walk or stand up , BUT she gets up and PRAISES! PRAISES!! PRAISES!!!  She thanks God for everything. 
In this new book, on Day 35, 42, and 48 I have seen my friend , Sherry. The Roads to Zion,  How to Multiply Bread,  and Into the Deep.  Roads traveled , miracles and blessings. I have been a witness to her life. I've seen her down ---and almost out, BUT God.  Why Sherry?  Because she has a very deep faith and is rooted in the Word of God, and she Praises  BEFORE--DURING-- and AFTER the storms in her life.. She is an example of what God wants each of us to be like... Ephesians 6: 10-20.
The Whole  Armour of God.   It's not always pretty nor is it easy but I heard Sherry this past  Sunday say in front of a group of women that it is worth it. I believe her.
The deeper I try to go in the Word of God  the more I witness those around me.  Sherry has been the example  of what God wants from each one of us ( or at least for me) She is  a true miracle of God .
I believe I could write a book on this woman !!  He ups and downs and yet through it all , Sherry is standing. 
Thank you Sherry for showing what it takes to be a Warrior of God.  I love you forever my friend.
God Bless each of you today. Remember: Smile it is a gift for you to share with all you meet,
                                                                                    vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment