Monday, July 5, 2010

Failure

Hello Beloved,

This is going to be a little different today. We are going to explore the word failure. How many ways you can fail... OK. Here goes.

FAILURE: a state of inability to perform normal function; lack of success; falling short; one that has failed.
This is what the word means. Now we will see if we can name some of the ways you can fail.

First a question. How many ways can one person be something to someone else? example:

At birth you become someones child, grandchild, brother or sister, maybe an aunt or uncle, cousin, then you can become someones friend, in-law, wife/ husband, mom/dad, grandparent,co-worker, acquaintance, employee/employer, you can become many more things too.... Now we list some of the ways you fail.

As a child you may fail in not doing what your folks wanted, same with anyone of the others listed above. You failed to live up to what they wanted for you... you didn't do what they wanted you to do, or you said the wrong things, looked the wrong way, acted badly, you just did not do as they wanted you too.... Then as time goes on you have failed yourself because you didn't do as you thought you should...You tried to do what each one wanted but you just could never measure up and you failed again and again and again till one day you said I am a FAILURE at this game called life and reached a point of not knowing where to go or what to do...
This is where you need to have a stable mental outlook on life and it's hard to do that with all these failures in your life. The one place you did not look too was the only place you would find
PEACE, yes, peace from all the failures of this world..... That place to look is up while you are down....... Down on your knees before God and asking Him to let you have a peace that is not of this world, but His peace. John 14:27
He knew you would feel this way and He loved you anyway ! Others may think of you as a failure , you may even think of yourself as a failure but God knew you BEFORE you were. Psalms 139 : read it... It will change your way of thinking... It has mine...
I know what it means to be a failure, all the things listed above, I have failed at.... I have hurt all of them but the one I have hurt the very most was ME. By letting others , by what they said or thought of me become what I said or thought of myself.... That is failure... I should never have let what others say or do make me what I was suppose to be ...
I am suppose to be a light in a dark world of pain and suffering and I was not... I have hidden my light for way to long... I am a child of the King!!!!! I am a Son of God! I have been washed by the Blood of the Lamb and the hearing of the Word.. I am someone who is LOVED by the Creator of us all... I now ask before God in your hearing to break the curse that is over my thoughts and ask Him to please put PEACE where I have had so much failure... I love the Lord God Almighty who is Jesus Christ our Savior. I ask humbly before Him if He will forgive me for all of my life's sins and come unto me with His Holy Spirit and walk before me in my thoughts , my life. In the name of Jesus Christ , I pray for His will to be done. Amen..
Beloved, if you have ever felt like you were a failure please ask now for God to break that curse that is upon you and find peace in our Savior... If He will do it for me , He will do it for you.
I love you all and in that I am not a failure.... If I have hurt you in anyway I ask you now to please forgive me as I have forgiven you.
Remember to smile today,, you may be the only one who shows the light and love of God to someone in that smile and you are dressed the most beautiful you can be when you smile.. It is a
God given gift; your smile...
with all the love and tenderness in my person to you .... your sister in Christ Jesus, vickie

1 comment:

  1. Right on Sis. We have failed not only once but many times and come short of the glory of God. Isn't it wonderful that He is right there where we failed with open arms, saying "Come on child of mine , get back up on my lap and let me love you."

    ReplyDelete