Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Reading Through

Hello Beloved,

I don't know where this is going but I am just going to start OK? I just started reading , The Student Bible,NIV . I have read several different versions now and this is the one I have been using when I do my Bible studies with Beth Moore. Anyway, I am in Chapter One and I wanted to expand some on what I have already written about in another blog spot called 2500 Miles.
It is about the stars and heaven. Genesis 1:14-19
" God said, " let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years, 15. and let them be lights in the expanse of the sky to give light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17. God set them in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth, 18. to govern the day and night and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good.19. And there was evening, and there was morning--- the fourth day.
As I was reading it just came back to me what I had seen in the movie at the Creation Museum.
It is something I just can't seem to get out of my mind...
The stars. How many are there? I just looked up and on one page it says that it is something like 10 to the 21 power.. that would be a number like this long
1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 I don't even know what that would be!!!!!!! I know that it is a lot of em. and just think God created them on the 4th day. He spoke and they came into being... Is that not just AMAZING !
Out of all those stars He created He chose this one , Earth, to send His Beloved Son, Jesus Christ to. THAT my beloved is Incredibly Amazing!! Of all that He created He chose Earth where you and I live to come down too... I just can not fathom the vastness of the stars and planets.. It is to much for us to comprehend. In one day He created all the lights, the sun, moon, and stars..
Now , just how awesome is that. On the sixth day , He created man.. Then He rested... Do you think He is resting now? I think not... We , man, human, have really thrown the monkey wrench into His rest , would you agree? I am not even out of the first chapter of Genesis and I am already having my mind boggled.... God loves us so much , look what He did for us in just six days.. You and I could NEVER have done any of the things I am reading about .... NEVER.
I tell you true, I love my God so much,,, I can never ever thank Him enough for what He has done for me and for where He has brought me from.... Oh, How I love Jesus.... I just thought it might be something to help keep your mind working to think about just what happened on Creation Day # 4.. It sure has made my mind work...just thinking about it...
Remember to Smile today,,, someone needs it and you are dressed the most beautiful you can be when you Smile...
God Bless, tenderly with arms wrapped about you, your sister in Christ Jesus , vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment