Monday, August 22, 2011

Left Behind? Not Me!!

Hello Beloved,

I have been watching the Left Behind movies.. They make me think. Do you ever think about
what might happen if you are left behind? What about some of your loved ones? Time is getting so short. When are we going to tell EVERYONE we meet about Jesus Christ and what He did for us at Calvary? Do you watch the TV news? Read newspapers or news magazines? Everyone, everywhere in the world is talking about this or thinking about this... I just wonder WHAT they are thinking. Have you ever wondered what God wants from you? So many questions, now I need to find the answers , huh?

What does God want from me? I believe He wants full commitment. FULL. Like in everything we do. Our private life as well as our public life... You know the part we try to keep to ourselves;
thoughts , actions, our deeds, worries, the sad as well as the happy .. He wants us to trust Him. Do you? He wants us to love Him. Do we? Are we conditional in our love? He was not conditional in His love for you... He knew before, yes, BEFORE, what we were going to be doing and He died for ALL of us anyway!! Do you have faith? In Hebrews 11:1-40 you see the word faith 23 times
and faithful 1 time.. That is why it is called the " Faith " chapter. Look at the names in this chapter and the reasons.... These were real people, just like you and me.. the first verse says"
" Now faith is the substance of things hoped for , the evidence of things not seen."
So, what are you hoping for? What is the evidence you are looking for and not seeing?

I see evidence of a returning Christ Jesus all around me... Do you? Earthquakes, sea sorrows, ( hurricanes, cyclones, underwater earthquakes, tsunami's ) economies failing, government's falling, do you see what I am talking about here? I have faith that Jesus Christ will keep His Word and return soon... I am asking each one who reads this ........ ARE YOU READY? DO YOU WANT TO BE LEFT BEHIND ? If you do not want to be left and you are not ready , would you let me help you get ready? It is so simple.. Knock, knock, . Well ,are you ready to answer that knock? I believe it is Jesus knocking at the door of your heart... Ready to let Him in?

Dear Lord Jesus, please come into my heart today and please forgive me of all of my sins... I accept you into my life and want to do your will ... In Jesus name.. Amen.
Now that was pretty simple wasn't it? Now, find a good Bible based church and read the Word daily and pray everyday and be quiet and listen to God talk to you... Thank you for choosing to become a new brother/ sister ... I love a big family...
Smile: you are the most beautiful when you do.... with arms wrapped tenderly around you...
your new sister in Christ Jesus, vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment