Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What is in between your (-) dash?

Hello Beloved,

I heard a young man give a talk in church and what he said touched my heart...I hope what is
here on this page will touch yours.
One of the things he said was" What are you hiding'? " What struggle are you going through?"
Can you make a list and then ask God about it and keep trying and asking? How many steps does it take? These and many others things were touched upon in his talk.. He sounded like a
young man in the know. You can listen to him at www.sermon.net/GMM Look for 4-10-11 date and Nick Miller. It is worth the time to hear this young man talk...
I went back to the scripture he read in his talk... Jeremiah 29:11. I stopped at that one...
This is what I wrote as I was reading the scripture..
Jeremiah 29:11
PEACE. Peace of who I am , what I am , where I am, not for who I think I should be , but who God intended me to be... Peace for those around me.. It seems like the ones who can hurt you the most are the ones you love the most... Now, we all know that is true. Then I ask myself ,
what are you hiding? Am I hiding a bright light from God? It is because I think in the natural?
Just think !!!!!!! God has thoughts towards YOU! WOW!!!! I found that to be amazing... The
Creator God of the whole EVERYTHING has thoughts about me. It is right there in Jeremiah
29:11. Please go and get your bible and read for yourself.. God wants me and you to have peace .. He doesn't want us to have all the junk we have collected... He does not want evil in our life but peace. God wants to give us an expected end... Now watch the words expected______
end.. What is the _____ in between ? What is on that line of your life? It is just a little line right? So what is on yours? It is sorta like what is the dash in your life span... ie:
1915-1998 what went on between those years the " dash " ? You can have a evil end or a good end. Which is the one you will choose?
Smile today , someone is waiting to see it.. You are the most beautiful when you smile..
God Bless and have a GREAT - ( Dash) !! With the love of Christ Jesus , your sister in Christ vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment