Saturday, June 16, 2012

Experience the Resurrection Power

Hello Beloved,

I was reading a devotional today and it was about Philippians 3:10.  It was talking about the Experience of the Resurrection Power.
" I want to know Christ and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like Him in His death."  Philippians :10 NIV
Paul , did not know Jesus personally in the same way the other Apostles did... Paul did not walk with Jesus like they did.  BUT, Paul  wanted to know Jesus and he did ;  just like you and I, through revelation.   Like you and I , Paul prayed and had to listen for the voice of God.  He is the Apostle of the Gentiles. ( that would be you and I)
Do you remember the way Paul ( Saul of Tarsus) had his conversion happen?  He was on his way to Damascus so he could persecute the disciples of Christ. But while on the
road "  a light from heaven flashed around him, he fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, "" Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?  Saul asks; Who are you, Lord?
"" I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting."" So Paul met Jesus the same way you and I should..  Have you met Jesus yet?  Would you like to do that right now?  It's  simple really.. Just listen and you will hear him knocking at the door of your heart.   Do you hear it?  The knock.  Don't wait to long to answer it.  Aw, good you answered it.  Now all you have to do is ask Him in.. Ready?  Dear Jesus,  would you please come into my heart and life and forgive me of all of my sins?  I am so sorry Jesus.. I need you in my heart and my life today. Thank you Jesus  for loving me and dying for me. In Jesus name.  Amen..
Now if you have ask Jesus into your heart and have ask Him to forgive you of ALL your sins.  Then you need to take the next step, okay?  It is really simple too....
Go to a good Bible teaching church .. Get yourself buried with Christ.. Yes, buried.
How?  Well, according to Acts 2:38  Peter tells us to Repent ( you just did that) and then be baptized in the Name of Jesus Christ.  Matthew 28:19 says the same thing. Go and baptize in the Name of the Father, the Son, and of the Holy Spirit..  The Name is :
Jesus Christ.. John 10: 30 " I and the Father are one."   So , go and be baptized in the name of Jesus.  That is being buried with Christ and His name is applied to you in the water baptism.
(You can read in Matthew 3:13-16, Mark1: 9-11, Luke 3: 21-22 and also in John 1:31-34; about baptism. )
Now, you are a Son of God..  See Galatians 3:26-29   PLEASE, READ YOUR BIBLE.
Now I started this out with a devotional reading:   Experience of the Resurrection Power.     Believe it or not you have just experienced that when you gave your life over to Christ Jesus.. He raised you from the dead to eternal life.. So please take some  time and thank Him and Praise Him, and worship Him.  TODAY, right now.. Jesus loved you so much he died for you. Yes, YOU. 
So, Welcome to the family of God.. Someday soon we will all meet in our new Eternal home, Heaven..
God Bless you and keep you.. Remember : Smile it is a free gift from God for you to share with all you meet...  tenderly with arms wrapped about you, your sister in Christ Jesus, vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment