Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Latter Days

Hello Beloved,

I am reading in Ezekiel 38 and 39 this morning .  I do not want to be here for what will happen like it states
in these chapters..  I am having a hard time trying to think of why anyone would NOT want to know Christ Jesus. What is so hard to understand the Love that Jesus Christ has for us?  I really do not understand.
I am not perfect and I know that ,but I do know that Jesus was perfect and He died for me...  He loved me so much that He took my sin ALL of my sin and He did that for you too..The whole of  humanity, He came and died for ALL of us... Why is it so hard for some to not know that or understand it?
I would rather believe there is a God, called Jesus Christ, and be wrong, then to believe there is no God, called Jesus Christ  and be wrong.  For if I believe there is a God called Jesus Christ and I am wrong , I will have lost nothing; but if I believe there is no God called Jesus Christ and  I am wrong , I will have lost everything.
When you read and study the scriptures on these chapters , you will see that it is talking about the " latter days" .  We are in the latter days... Soon and I believe it will be soon, Jesus is coming back just as He left.
Acts 1: 9-11 KJV
" Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus which is taken up from you into heaven , shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven."
So you need to be ready for that.
The last days on earth will not be good days... I believe that the " church" or the " bride of Christ."  will be removed before these things take place.... I sure hope if you are reading this that you are in this group.
The last days will be filled with so much choas, confussion, turmoil, hopelessness, and hatred and so much more... I don't want to be here for that... We are living in a time right now where so many of our freedom rights are being taken away.  We are truly living in Bibical times... 
Now is the time to make yourself right with God... If you have not ask for forgiveness of your sins then I urge you to do that today before it is too late... It is so simple to do... First let me ask you a question.
Do you have a mom or dad, brother , sister, friend or maybe children or grandchildren that you just love
so much you would do anything for them?  Do you?   Well, Jesus Christ loves  you that way and he did do
something for you ,, He died for your sins. Yes, before you were born He died for you because He loved you that much.... We only think we can love, but when you have the love of God in you , then you will know TRUE LOVE.  When your child does something wrong do you turn away from them?  No, you correct and go on loving them.... That is what Jesus Christ did for us on the cross... He is our Father in Heaven and he corrects us but goes on loving us anyway...  So , please if you have not already given your life over to him would you like to do so now?  It is so simple.....
 Dear Lord Jesus , Please forgive me of my sins and come into my heart and my life and be with me so that I may learn your ways... I am sorry for everything I have done that is not pleasing and right ... I want to to learn how you would have me live.... Thank you for forgiving me Lord Jesus.... I pray for your will to be done.. In Jesus name. Amen.
If you have said this prayer or something like this prayer , then I want to welcome you to your new family... The family of God.... I pray that you will find a good bible believing church and learn all you can and live your life for Christ now.... Remmeber that God loves you and so do I.. Till we meet in heaven God Bless you.. Smile:  it is a free gift from God for you to give to someone who needs it....
Tenderly with arms wrapped about you... your sister in Christ. vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment