Friday, August 10, 2012

Psalm 23

Hello Beloved,

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. ( He leads me and he is my caregiver)
He makes me to lie down in green pastures: ( this is where I grow)
He leads me beside the still waters. ( peace)
He restores my soul:   ( saved me)
He leads ( shows me) me in the path of righteousness for His name sake.( Jesus)
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death  ( trials)
I will fear no evil: for thou art with me;  ( He is always there)
Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. ( support)
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies, ( covenant)
Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over ( pouring out blessings and overflow)
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life;  ( blessings)
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.  ( living with Jesus for eternity)

Remember to smile, it is a free gift  from God for you to share with all that you meet.
tenderly with arms wrapped about you. your sister in Christ, vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment