Wednesday, July 25, 2012

God Loves You..

Good Morning Beloved,

I just was reading in Ephesians in Chapter 1:4-5 out of The Children's Living Bible( paraphrased).
I am going to write it the way I read it. I changed the words us, and we to my own name... You do
the same.... Okay.
" Long ago, even before He made the world, God chose ME to be His very own, through what Christ would do for ME; He decided then to make ME holy in His eyes, without a single fault--- I who stand before Him covered with His love." 5 "  His unchanging plan has always been to adopt ME into His
own family by sending Jesus Christ to die for ME.  And He did this because He wanted to! "
Where you see caps is where the words us or we were in the chapter that I changed...
Now , read this aloud and let it sink into your soul....... Jesus Christ died for me... He wanted me..  He
chose me.  He did all of that just for me.  Are you getting this into your soul?  I know that most of the time
I am writing these things for myself... I don't know if anyone ever really even reads these pages I write down.  But I do it in hopes that somewhere, sometime, someone will and it will help them in their walk
with Our Savior, Jesus Christ.. I love Him so much and I love all of you who read this too.
Have a great day in our Lord and God Bless you all...
tenderly with arms about you....... vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment