Sunday, November 4, 2012

My prayer for today ......

Good Morning Beloved,

I am just thinking out loud today.  I have been listening to the news and reading the news about New York.
About all the problems that they are having because of  Hurricane Sandy that went through and now about the problems they are still facing and with a cold front moving in..  I am so sorry for them but......
Have any of  you read the book " The Harbinger" by Jonathan Cahn?  I have and I can not seem to get what I read out of my mind....   It just makes sense to me... I know that the book is written as fiction but I have also read in a NON fiction book called, The Holy Bible.   Specifically in the book of Isaiah, in the Old Testament..  I believe that the effects talked about in this book are REAL. 
I really pray that people , ( you) would read this book... it is not all that long, only 253 pages and while reading it be sure to have your  Holy Bible beside you, okay?   Things are happening at a very fast rate now..  Jesus Christ our Lord is on His way and I think He will be here VERY soon. 
We all need to be praying for our Nation..  we need to remember that we are suppose to be loving towards each other and praying for each other.  Please let me encourage you to pray..... don't put it off until your ready because then it will be to late...  Do it now....... PLEASE.
Dear Lord Jesus,
What a awesome God you are.  You are Merciful and Just... You are the strength we need and the peace we seek when we are troubled.. Thank you for always being just what we need in all things..  Father, I am asking today for anyone who is reading this to seek You with all their heart.. I am praying for the souls of those who are lost... I pray that peace and strength would be there for the troubled heart...Father, our country is in need of so much prayer... I am praying for the leaders of this country to stop and think before they speak.... I pray that the people of this nation would pray and seek Your will for this nation...  I pray Father for Your guidance in making good sound choices for this nation...... I ask Father for Your forgiveness in every place of my life that was and is wrong before you... I pray that all those who I have hurt or offended will forgive me as  I have forgiven them..   I pray Father for your comfort to be with all those who ask.
I pray that Your will be done.... In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.   Amen.
Beloved, I hope that you will take time to seek for this country a peace but I pray that you would pray for your own readiness to go to your eternal home... I'm praying that you choose  to go with Jesus Christ...
Remember" Smile , it is a free gift from God to share with all you meet..  God Bless you and be with you.
your sister in Christ... vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment