Thursday, November 29, 2012

REAL Birthday of Jesus Christ

Hello Beloved,

I just received an email about Christmas and how people are saying that we should not be saying " Happy Holidays"  but Merry Christmas , because Jesus is the reason for the season..You know what kind of email I mean... Anyway as I was reading it and thinking about it  something came to mind.

" I AM ALPHA AND OMEGA, THE BEGINNING AND THE ENDING."
You will find this in Revelation 1:8 (KJV)
" I AM ALPHA AND OMEGA, THE FIRST AND THE LAST:"
You will find this in Revelation 1:11
"I AM ALPHA AND OMEGA, THE BEGINNING AND THE END."
You will find this in Revelation 21: 6
"I AM ALPHA AND OMEGA, THE BEGINNING AND THE END,
THE FIRST AND THE THE LAST."
You will find this in Revelation 22: 13
Now you may be wondering why I wrote that down.. Well, I want to share with you what I learned in church about the beginning and the end of the Jewish year.

Nisan, is the last month in the Jewish calendar.  This is when the Passover is held. ( mid- March- mid April)    Passover:    The Exodus from Egypt slavery.
Adar, is the first month in the Jewish calendar.. ( mid- February-mid March)
We know that baby lambs are born usually in the early Spring of the year.... We also know that Christ Jesus is often referred to as " The Lamb of God".  Now we have learned in Revelation that Jesus is the ALPHA  and OMEGA, the BEGINNING and the END...  The FIRST and the LAST.
As  the  world celebrates the birth of Christ Jesus on December 25, you and I will now know that it is really not the  correct time of His birth..... For Him to be the first and the last He would have to be born in the first month and die in the last month of the Jewish calendar..( during the time of Passover).  So, now you know the rest of the story.
As you go about your Christmas shopping and enjoying time with family and friends I want to ask you if you would say to them 'MERRY CHRISTMAS" and to all that you meet..  Not just in the month of December but in EVERY month of the year.... Let folks know you love Christ Jesus everyday not just one day of the year.....
Remember to Smile:  It is a free gift from God for you to share with all you meet..
From my house to your  I wish you a MERRY, MERRY  CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!
tenderly with arms wrapped about you, your sister in Christ Jesus, vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment