Thursday, August 1, 2013

Going Through...... Psalms 23

Good Afternoon Beloved,

If you are going through anything, please remember you are not alone.

                                              PSALMS 23

The Lord is my shepherd (  This is when He is leading us. Are we letting Him lead us everyday?) I shall not want. ( This is where He is the caregiver.  Are you lacking in anything you want, food, clothes, shelter or love?)  He maketh me to lie down in green pastures. ( This is where I rest and grow)  He leads me beside the still waters. ( This is where I reflect and find peace) He restoreth my soul ( He saved me)  He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.( He leads: means He is showing me the way for His name ,Jesus Christ our good shepherd) Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death.(  this is where I go through trials and fears of many things)  I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.( No matter what valley you go through , no trial that you face, You are NEVER alone, because Jesus Christ is always with me.)  Thy rod and thy staff comfort me ( this is where I get my support . He is always , always with me.) Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies. ( This is a covenant between  me and Christ Jesus, that He is before me always in the presence of my enemies.) (( I just need to remember this part)) Thou anointest my head with oil: my cup runneth over.( This is where my blessings are poured out and overflow.)  Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life. ( This is blessings) And I will dwell in  the house of the Lord forever.(  This is living with Christ Jesus for eternity.)
If you are going through anything in your life that is a trial , sickness, death, money problems, relationship problems, anything...... Please just remember that you are NOT alone..  Our Lord Jesus Christ is with you....
Smile: It is a free gift from God for you to share with all you meet.
tenderly your sister in Christ, vickie

1 comment: