Monday, March 10, 2014

The Rapture, Catching Away, Translated

Hello Beloved,

Christian folks everywhere are talking about the " rapture".. When will it take place? What do we need to be looking for before it takes place?  What do I need to do to be ready for when it happens?
I was talking to a friend yesterday and we were asking questions like these and we went back and forth looking in scripture to see if we could find for certain when it would take place.  We thought we had it all figured out ( at least I thought I had it all figured out.)  So I go and talk with someone else about it and we go back and forth.... Is it a pre- tribulation rapture( something that will take place before the tribulation starts) or a post- tribulation  rapture(  will take place after the tribulation).
Well, I went and got out several different bibles and my Strong's concordance and went to digging for answers..  I studied till just before bedtime and still I did not know for sure what I was looking for. I got up this morning and  I  started with prayer and ask for understanding and wisdom of the Word of God..
Well, I started reading and I came across a reference that said " spiritually blind". So I looked up scriptures for that.. As I was reading in 2 Corinthians chapter 4,,, it hit me!
When the " rapture" takes place is not really the issue here... The real issue is AM I READY if it should happen today?  Duh.....  What happens if I go and get hit by a car, have a heart attack, lightening hits me,  ect..... you get the picture.  Will I go to heaven or hell?     Do I understand the difference between  them, heaven or hell.. You bet I do.... Heaven is being with Jesus. Hell is being without Jesus.
 Do I think the " rapture" could happen today?  Do you think that it could happen today? 
I have decided that it does not matter if it is before or after tribulation, to me what matters is am I going to be ready to go.
Remember to smile as it is a free gift from God for you to share with all you meet.
Tenderly with arms wrapped about you.  your sister in Christ Jesus ,vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment