Thursday, March 6, 2014

Things on my mind

Good Morning Beloved,

A beautiful day!!!  O' how I have missed the sunshine.. I was walking home from a friends a little
while ago and this is what was in my mind and so I just thought I would share it with you..

privileged: a special right, advantage, favor, ect... granted to some  person or group.
destine: to predetermine, as by fate: to set apart for a certain purpose; intend

We are not all born privileged to parents in this world , but, we are all destine to be privileged.
We did not all come from a home of privilege but we can all go home to a home of privilege.
I hope this makes sense to you ...It makes sense to me...
Not all of us came from homes that were MOSTLY always right...You know the places I'm sure... Places like going to the " right" school, or the " right" clothes, the " right" church, the "right" you fill in the rest.... Some of us came from homes where it always seem to be fighting against something or someone.. But, no matter what kind of family you were born into YOU were destine to be a privileged person. It is a choice, yours. 
Some people seem to just know how to do everything right, don't they?  They bring their children up right and the children bring their children up right and so forth.. Why do you think that happens?  What do these people know that others don't?  Do you know a family like that?  Where everything seems like it is perfect for them?  I know a family like that.. On the outside it does look perfect but just like a apple you see how pretty it is on the outside and don't see the rot on the inside..  That is how this family is too.  While the outside is nice to see the inside does have it's problems..  It is all  in the way the problems are handled .
Now, the other side of the coin is like this... Some people seem to do just about everything wrong, don't they?  They bring their children up wrong, and their children in turn do that to their children and so forth.. What is missing from these peoples lives?  Why does everything seem to go wrong for them?  Looking at them from the outside you can see all their rot .  I know a family like this too..
But, you know if you take the time and really look you would see that the rot is just on the outside not on the inside...
First set of people were of the privilege kind, the second set of people were the destine kind .
It makes no difference what kind you were... ALL are destine to privilege.
Since Adam and Eve, man has been born in sin..  You , me, everyone of  us are born in sin, but,
we all have a choice to make to be of the privileged..  Jesus Christ died for our sins and it is your choice to believe that or not.. I believe He died for me..... I chose to follow Him and be privileged for eternity not just a season.  We are joint -heirs with Christ , if so be that we suffer with him , that we may be also glorified together.. Romans 8: 17 What a privilege it will be to live with Jesus Christ for eternity. These were just my thoughts on the walk home today.
Smile:   It is a free gift from God for you to share with all you meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment