Thursday, December 31, 2015

Review: Seeing Yourself Through God's Eyes

Good Afternoon Beloved,

Today is New Year's Eve, the last day of the Year 2015.  I want to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR for  2016!
December 1, I started a 31 Day Devotional by June Hunt, called Seeing Yourself Thorough God's Eyes. 
It was a wonderful time in each and every day.  Some of things I learned along the way this past 31 days was :  That through Jesus Christ I am secure because:  I am adopted by God, I am a child of God., I am precious and accepted by God.  God calls me by my name!!  I have confidence : why?  Because  I am chosen by God. I am born anew and saved by grace and also I am justified  by God. I am redeemed and forgiven by God.  I am washed whiter than snow and have been reconciled to God.  I have worth , God has given me a new heart, and the Holy Spirit. I am given strength from God. I have been given access to God and Grace and Mercy and given the mind of Christ.  I have value because I was created to do good works for Christ and to be an ambassador for Christ . I have value because I am being conformed to Christ, and I am complete in Christ. I am holy before God and clothed with the righteousness of God. I am safe in the protection of God and secured in the Love of God. 
Most of you may have already believed all this, I did not... I am a work in progress and I am still feeling my way in The Word.  I am grateful for where I have been and I am thankful I still have a ways to go.  My journey has been long and varied.... Lord Jesus thank you for thinking of me while you were on the cross . I would not take anything for my journey and I am looking forward to the rest of it. 
Smile: You are the most beautiful when you do.. It is a free gift from God for you to share with all you meet.  God bless you and again Happy New Year 2016!
In the love of Christ Jesus , your sister in Christ , vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment