Thursday, December 31, 2015

Reflections of the Year 2015

Good Evening Beloved,

In about 40 minutes it will be a New Year, 2016.  I have been thinking over the past year and this is how it has been.
I lost loved ones , my precious brother-in-law , Gerald passed away  and my oldest friend , Vickie passed away this year too.   I had other friends pass on  and I made new friends.  I found out I had Diabetes and I am still learning to live with that.  I found that I could stand in front of people and talk. I lost weight but I found it ....again. ~~~~ sigh~~~~
I got to see two of my wonderful, beautiful sisters this past summer. O" what a treat that was!  I welcomed a new member of our family earlier this year, my Grand dog Sable.   My husband of 44 years retired this year..  This has been a big adjustment.  My granddaughter got her driving permit this year!  My, O' my where has the time gone!  I stumbled and fell a lot this year ( not on the ground or anything) but as a person.  I made many mistakes but I am learning I hope from them.
I got a new floor!!!  O my, my what a wonderful new floor it is!! I love it!  I have watched my grandchildren grow and mature. I love them so. I have had many ups and downs this year...
I think one of the best moments of the year for me has been here at the end of the year..  I have found that God loves me even when I am bad.  Found it out and I believe it  for the first time in my life.  I really am loved by God.  I believed Jesus Christ died for me.  Sound silly?  I had a HUGE inferiority  complex.. I am working on it!  I have fallen in Love with Jesus Christ all over again.. All in all it has been a year of growth for me..  I have learned a lot and I hope to keep learning in the New Year.  I don't know if anyone ever really reads the posts I put on but if by chance you do.. I am praying that you will find peace and strength in Jesus Christ for the year of 2016.  That is my New Year Wish .  With the love of Christ Jesus , your sister in Christ Vickie
Be Blessed this New Year!!!!   Smile:  it is a free gift for you to share with all you meet and you are the most beautiful when you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment