Monday, February 19, 2018

Forgiveness

Good Morning Beloved,

On this wet morning I want to write about forgiveness.  It is such an important part of our daily lives.
forgiveness: pardon, cancel, overlook .  This is what forgiveness means.
Have you ever had to say I'm sorry to someone?  Have you ever had to ask them for forgiveness ? When you have done a wrong and you don't try to make amends then you start feeling bad or guilty , correct?  Well, we all need to be forgiven for the wrongs we have done..  Wrongs are sins.  Sin is sin, even when we do it.  We are all sinners.  God shows and proves His love for us that while we were sinners, Christ died for us . ( Romans 5:8)  Now, that is pretty important don't ya think?  As a matter of fact in Luke 23:34 it says this"  Father, forgive them for they know not what they do."  So, if Christ can forgive us, then we should forgive others too.
Have you been hurt by someone and find it hard to forgive them?  Have you had to live with the anger, bitterness and depression, anxiety and yes even hatred in your heart?  I have and it takes a toll on you and everyone around you. It affects how you live day by day, and affects how you react to people around you.  All of that anger, bitterness , depression, anxiety and hatred is SIN in capital letters.   It was a awful , horrible  way to live and I finally had to do something about it.. I had to go and ask God to forgive me and He showed me how to forgive those who had hurt me.  It was a struggle at times but with the Love of God and His Word and forgiveness from the ones around me I am an over comer!   Praise God!! Thank you Christ Jesus !!  I had to forgive for myself, so I could move forward and finally the ones I had to forgive , they even ask me for forgiveness.  That meant everything to me... We could put it in the past and move forward.
If someone has hurt you and you are finding it hard to let it go then why don't you ask God for help? Even if the ones who hurt you don't know , you will know and it will make life so much easier.     Christ forgave us on the cross and how can we do anything less then forgive the ones who have hurt us?  Sis is sin even if it just a little sin, big or little they will have the same punishment.  It is not a good place we will go if we don't ask for that forgiveness..
I love each and every person who will read this with the love of Christ Jesus.  Please talk to Him and ask Him to forgive you..   When you forgive .... mean it:  Christ meant it when He was on the cross.  God bless you and remember to smile  today , you are the most beautiful when you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment