Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Journey Continues

Good Morning my Beloved,

The sun is shinning and the air is crisp. Oh, what a great day to be alive. Ya know today is the kind of day when the air is so crisp but the warmth of the sun is just like having the arms of
our Savior, Jesus Christ wrapped about us.... To think that He would want to love us so much even when we have been so bad.... That is a wonder to me.... ( I am mostly speaking about myself here so as not to offend anyone.)
Well, I stated in the last post that I would update you on this 40 week journey I am on... So here goes. Are you ready?
Today I was reading in Ephesians 1: 15-23 , Ephesians 2:8 and I read them out loud as a prayer for my loved one... I inserted the name of my loved one in it so that it became more personal...
I believe that prayer is powerful and wonderful., and I know it works.... I will continue on with this journey until my loved one is delivered...
Pray for wisdom and knowledge not only for yourself but for the loved one you are praying about... I love Ephesians 2:8. " For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of
yourselves: it is a gift of God..."
Grace and Mercy renewed each morning.... God is so good to us... In the past week or so our Pastor has been talking about , Hope and Faith. Hope is the expectant " baby" and Faith is the name..... No faith , then you have no hope... no hope then your faith is not there. He makes things so simple that even I understand them... So as I read through the O. T I have hope of what is to come . In the N. T I have now receive my hope it is called faith... This is a journey of many lessons to come.... I pray that each one who reads this will continue on this journey with me, together we will learn about our Savior.
Smile: It is a gift from God to you for you to share with others...
Tenderly with arms wrapped about you, your sister in Christ Jesus , vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment