Monday, October 18, 2010

Positive Prayer

Good Morning Beloved,

Do you have someone in your life, a loved one or a friend that is struggling with a heavy burden?
Do you, yourself struggle with something, an addiction, anger, pain, or anything that takes away your joy? Have you prayed about it over and over? I have been there and I would like to share with you something that was shared with me.
I was at a church meeting and I ask for prayer for my loved one who suffers from an addiction and it was instant.... I love these people in my church . They believe in a right now God.
When you or a loved one is going through a struggle it is a battle within . We need to start treating it like a battle and fight back with our strongest weapon, the Word of God. It is sharper than a two-edged sword.
One lady in our church who I will refer to as the Wise Young Woman told me something I want to share with you.. Maybe you already know this.. I didn't. I thought about this most of the night and woke up thinking about it.... so to me it is important...
If you or your loved is struggling with something powerful like a drug addiction or some immoral act and it is bad for you then you need to do something about it... But , what if it is not about you? Well if it is your loved one then you do it and then watch God work... I have been told I will be amazed at what happens..
This Wise Young Woman told me that if I wanted to see things change in my loved ones life I would need to start praying positive prayers. Find in the Word of God all the good things about God and start to say them out loud . Faith comes by hearing the Word of God... So my first choice was Psalms 139.. I love this Psalms..It is about the Omniscience of God, the Admiration of God, the Omnipresence of God and a request for godliness. So I did as she suggested I do... I read this out loud and in place of the Me's, My's and I's I put in my loved ones name... Now, I have started the 40 weeks of the planning of the rebirth for my loved one..

We need a rebirth for this person... and that takes about 40 weeks to have a baby correct?
Well , for the next 40 weeks I am going on a learning journey and at the end of it I expect a new birth to take place.... This is what the Wise Young Woman told me to try... I will try and I really do expect at the end of 40 weeks to see a new person... That is my hope and faith. I believe in my God , Jesus Christ to do what He says He will do.. Pray out loud with the Word of God as your sword and fight for the life of your loved one... I will keep in touch on this journey..
Remember: To smile, it is a gift from God for you to share with all around you..
Tenderly with the love of Christ Jesus, your sister in Christ, vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment