Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What is to fear?

Hello Beloved,

I have a question to ask you today. Have you ever awaken with fear in your heart?

I did that this morning and almost as soon as it came I starting praying and thinking and praying some more... I ask myself this question. Why should I fear what man can do to me if I have Christ Jesus in me? What can man do to me? If I have Christ Jesus in me I should have no fear , except the Fear of the Lord.. Because as it says in Proverbs 1:7 " The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge:"
I laid there talking to God and myself for a long time... When I finally put my feet on the floor, the fear was gone.. What can man do to me that can make me so afraid; NOTHING! That's right nothing. I believe with all of who I am that I have the I AM in me..
Yes, check it out in Exodus 3: 13-14. Moses says to God , What is his name and what shall I say unto them? v.14 God says to Moses, " I AM THAT I AM. Say to the children of Israel ,
I AM sent me...
So, see the I AM lives in me. I have nothing to fear from man... This is what went through my mind this morning as I was laying upon my bed to afraid to move. The I AM is my God who is faithful and dependable and full of trust who I call upon when I am weary and afraid and I love His name; Jesus Christ.. So I will go forward in this day without fear of anyone for the I AM is always with me...
Dear Lord Jesus,
I thank you that you are so personal with us that when we wake with fear and tears that you would show us who you are ... I love you with all that I can.. my heart , mind and soul... Thank you for what you did for me on a old rugged cross on Calvary.. Your shed blood is what covers me today... I ask that your will be done today in my life.... In the precious name of Jesus I pray. Amen
Remember: A gift from God to you to share with the world everyday is your smile. So please share a smile with someone today .. I love you all with the love of Christ Jesus in me.
tenderly with arms wrapped about you.. your sister in Christ Jesus, vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment