Friday, March 9, 2012

For God So Loved The World

Hello Beloved,

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. " John 3:16

This has been my favorite bible verse since I can remember.. I was just thinking about it again... Have you got a favorite verse that you think about ? Do you say it out loud a lot? What happens when you do? When I say mine out loud
it makes me think of things like : who is the world? Who is a whosoever? What is everlasting life , and what will it be like? So, as I was thinking about these
things today I decided I would write my thoughts and feelings on them down.. So here goes,,, you may or may not agree with me and that is okay too...
We all see things a little differently and that is okay , because we are all different..
Who is the world? Well, for one I am.... so are you... If you or I had been the only one here God would still have sent his son down here to die for our sins. How does that make you feel? Me, humble and very loved... To think that our Savior would have done that for just me! Whoa, that is some pretty heady ( intoxicating) stuff. But, wait a minute ..... He did it for YOU too.... Now, how do you feel?
His only begotten son... Our Lord Jesus Christ.
Who is the whosoever?
I like this one..... whosoever is YOU and me...Yep, it is the one who will turn to Christ Jesus and ask him into their heart. You may not feel like much to the world or to the people in the world but let me tell you this, YOU are a whosoever! You get to chose the world or Christ Jesus... You get to chose!!! When you chose Jesus you have become a whosoever and I think that is the most wonderful place you can be... It is about choice. I have chosen to become a whosoever in the Kingdom of God... What are you going to chose?
Not perish?
perish: to be utterly destroyed or ruined , to be specific to die a violent or untimely death.
So when you believe in the son that was sent ( Christ Jesus) you should NOT perish. Not be utterly destroyed or die a violent death.. NOW, beloved that is IMPORTANT!!!!! To me at least...
Everlasting Life.
To live and reign forever, infinity ( endless) and for all eternity with Christ Jesus. Yeah, I will take that one...
Have you ever thought about eternity? What will it be like? To be able to be around Christ for always. No darkness, no loneliness, no sorrow, no tears, no sickness, no death.. It will always be just perfect out, because we will be in the presence of perfection, Jesus Christ.. Oh, I don't know about you but I am longing for this place.... I can't wait to get there... I know I am going for sure too... I have made sure of that... How? Well it was pretty easy.. Want to know how??? I can tell you.... Okay, I will...
First thing you need to do is : repent of all you sins, tell Jesus how sorry you are, how you want him to be in your life, and when you do this please don't do it lightly..... This is after all eternity we are talking about..... So please be serious about it...... Then after your repent, go and get baptized in the name of Jesus Christ and you SHALL receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.. Then get into a good bible believing church with a man who is filled with the Spirit of God and then you just have a relationship with Christ Jesus . YOU know how to do that already,, yes, you do... You have a relationship with friends, parents, siblings, children , ect ...right? Well Jesus is someone who is your friend, and sticks closer than a brother would... So it should be pretty easy.. and you my beloved are on your way to a eternal reward... Eternity with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ... WELCOME!!!!!!! I love having you as a brother or sister... We may not meet til we get to heaven but until then, know that I love you heart and soul..
Tenderly with arms wrapped about you... your sister in Christ Jesus... vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment