Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Rapture What Happens After, Part Five

Hello Beloved,

I am going to backtrack a little this time... I hope I am doing this correctly. I sure don't want to confuse or mislead anyone... that is not my intentions. I will be telling you what I think all of the scriptures mean so far... again I hope I am correct.. I have no formal training in anything I am just voicing my opinion.

First off I believe the church will be gone... The ones who are left behind and who accept Christ Jesus as Lord will be known as the Tribulation Saints.
Revelation 7: 13-14
" And one of the elders answered , saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?" " And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. and he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb."
There will be 144,000 , virgin young men, 12,000 from each tribe of Israel, who will be sealed with God's seal in their forehead.
After this , things on earth get pretty bad... Let's try to put it in a word picture.
The "rapture " has happened....things are in an uproar all over the planet.... all the children are gone, and certain people are gone, ( we know they are the ones who followed Jesus Christ and had a relationship with Him) . We have had cars crash, and roads are in a mess, planes falling from the sky, trains and trucks coming to halt. People in a panic because they have lost loved ones and friends and they don't know what has happened.... So, now people are going to be filling up churches to see if they can help find the answers...
We know that things will not get better only worse ...People will see that a new government will take over, new currency, new religion, all of it will be 'One World " ... This is going to be bad.... Israel will sign a seven year peace treaty that won't be real.. People, this is not going to be a pleasant time in history.. And after all this , it will really go down hill...
I pray for you . If you are left behind I pray that you will fall to your knees and ask the One who created you and who died for your sins to forgive you and tell you what to do next...... God' s blessing for you..
I told you at the beginning that this would be just how I see things... I hope I have not confused you or mislead you... I hope that if your reading this BEFORE the rapture takes place that you would give your life over to Jesus Christ so you would not have to go through any of the horrible things to come..
your sister in Christ Jesus , vickie

2 comments:

  1. The Bible does not support a " rapture". There will be no second chance. These terrible things will happen before the second coming. Rome will gain power again and the USA will be known as the false prophet.Everyone will know what happened at the second coming. Every eye shall see.The ones left behind will spend 1,000 years here with Satan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please see the next two posts , as I believe they will explain
    a bit better .. Two Witnesses, and where Satan spends his 1000 years. and it is ALL taken from scriptures... KJV Bible. Thanks for reading and posting. It sure makes me think!

    ReplyDelete