Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Revelation: Two Witnesses

Hello Beloved,

I was listening to a preacher on TV the other day and he was talking about
Revelation 11: The Two Witnesses. Please get out your Bible and read what it says... It does not name the Witnesses BUT, ( always is a but) most people believe they know who they are..... Some say Moses and Elijah, some say Elijah and Enoch. I think I go along with Elijah and Enoch.
In Genesis 5: 21-24 ( pay close attention to 24)
" And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.. "
Now go to 2 Kings 2: and read this chapter pay attention to v. 11
" there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven."
Now the way I read that is this: Enoch and Elijah neither one died.... And in scripture it says: " and it is appointed unto men once to die but after this the judgement". Hebrews 9:27
Enoch and Elijah have not died yet.... Now , turn to Revelation 11:8
" And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of that great city"
They have to die and then comes judgement... This is what you and I will have to do also.... We have to die and then we will be judged.
Now , here is where you may or may not agree and that is just fine... We all have to search out the scriptures to our own understanding.. Go now to Philippians 2:12 " work out your own salvation with fear and trembling".
I have use scriptures here to show you that while the word " rapture" is not in the Bible it does show that it will happen.... We will be translated ( changed) , caught up ( rapture) when the time appointed comes...
Now read: 1 Thessalonians 4: 13-18 v.17
" Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds , to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord".
I think this is a good explanation of what we call the " rapture". I do believe that it will take place and I believe it will be taking place very soon..
Have you made your choice of where you are going to spend eternity? I sure hope you have... If you haven't and you would like to do that now.. I can say a prayer with you and then you can find a good Bible based church and be baptized and know then that you will get to spend eternity with our Savior Jesus Christ. Would you like to pray now?
Dear Lord Jesus, Would you please forgive me of my sins and come into my heart , my life and show me the way , that you want me to live... I am sorry for all my sins and I want to start living to please you... I pray you will forgive me and come into my life... In Jesus name.... Amen..
Now find a good Bible church and study to show yourself approved...
Remember : Smile, it is a free gift from God for you to share with all around you .... tenderly with arms wrapped about you, your sister in Christ Jesus, vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment