Monday, November 4, 2013

Rockville part 2

Hello Beloved,

I just want to add some thoughts to the last post .... You know we are all at some point in time locked behind something...  Whatever puts a person into a prison  is something that they chose to do... It is really the same with what we do to lock our minds up too. We chose to do that...
These women had a chance to change the way they looked at themselves and the people in their lives.  Family, friends, roommates, strangers ,,,, it didn't matter.   They were open enough to let God come into their life and their heart, to change them.  I truly hope and pray that these women will continue on the path of freedom from their pasts and grow and share the love that they found this weekend..... The love of Jesus Christ.
We all build walls and think we can handle it... Well, that just isn't so.... We all need Jesus in life.
Dear Lord Jesus,
I pray for my new sisters in Christ Jesus and that you will surround them with love and joy and peace and favor. I do not know their names nor do I know the circumstances of their lives.. I only know that You are bigger then all the problems they have now or that they will face later..  I know that greater is He that is in them, then he that is in this world.... I praise the Name of the Lord Jesus  Christ and give all glory and honor to Him.. In Jesus name. I pray your will be done... Amen

1 comment: