Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Eve

Good Afternoon Beloved,

Today is Thanksgiving Eve.   Thanksgiving is my all time favorite holiday.
It is a day when family and friends get together and tell each other how .
thankful they are for each other..  Why do we do that only one day a year?
I want to try and remember to do this more often this next year..  I want to start with today.
I am so thankful for each and everyone of you and all the joy you have brought into my life this year.. Maybe it was a joke or maybe a sweet story you sent, may have even been  hug from you.. whatever it was I want you to know that I am thankful for it and you.
I have many things I am thankful for but none as much as I am thankful that I know my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. 
As you sit down to your family dinner tomorrow I hope that you will not forget to thank God for all he has given you..
Jesus loves you.
Tenderly your sister  in Christ
vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment