Monday, April 27, 2015

Glimpse Into Change: Part 4

Hello Beloved


TEMPERANCE: Self- Control. I am so learning what this means.. I have  learned that I have to have self-control because of the Diabetes.. I will not let it beat me.. I am in this for the race for the prize: LIFE ETERNAL. I want to win this race not as the fastest or the best, I just want to win for the  prize of EVERLASTING LIFE spent with my Jesus.
I have lived almost 62 years and I should have known better.  some of us learn faster than others, some of us (ME) are just slower at figuring it all out.. We are all in the same race.  It is called life, and I pray that we all finish it with the prize before us .. ERTERNAL LIFE .
In Ecclesiastes 9:11
" The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong"
1 Corinthians 9: 24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receive the prize, so RUN that ye may obtain.
Hebrews 12:1
" let us lay aside every weight and the sin which doth so easily beset us and let us run with patience the race that is set before us."


In Lamentations 3:22-23 ( paraphrased)
" His mercy is renewed every morning."
Lamentations 3:25
" The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh Him."
So for me the race is on and strong going.. I plan on finishing this race.. The race called Life. Not just because of the Diabetes but mostly because I really want to have ETERNAL LIFE with Jesus.
Now, about FAVOR .  Now who would have ever thought that losing your hearing could be favor?  I do. I am not able to hear a lot of what is going on around me and I am able to keep my attention on God.  To me the hearing loss is being able to be shut in with God all the time.  I love it!!!!
The Diabetes is scary ( it is a life sentence without parole) but it is not near as scary as being in hell without my Jesus.  I am learning that God is in control of everything..  Just like what I have told you today. God was the author not me. He just used me as a tool to write this.. New Tongue, that what it is.  God speaking but using me as the instrument of speech.  In closing I would like to say a prayer with you.
Dear Lord Jesus
For all who will hear this or read this I pray that you would speak to their heart and open them up to working on the relationship that they want with you.  I pray that they will ask you in and pour you a cup of tea and have a nice long chat with you.  I pray Father that you would bless each one today. I thank you for always being with me even when I didn't believe it, and for helping me to change.  I love you Lord Jesus and I pray your will be done. In Jesus name Amen.


Believing in the Lord Jesus Christ has made a huge difference in my life.. I would not change it now for anything.  Smile: it is a free gift from God for you to share with everyone you meet. God Bless. your sister in Christ Jesus. vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment