Friday, November 19, 2010

How Do You Imagine Hell

Hello Beloved,

Have you ever thought about what it would be like if you go to hell? I have and it scares the beegeebees ( don't know how to spell that word or even if it IS a word) but all the same it scares them out of me.. I can not think of a place I would rather NOT go to more than I would not
want to go to hell..... I can not imagine why anyone would want to go there on purpose.. Can you?
I don't understand why anyone would do without Jesus Christ in their life.. How do they make it through the day? I sure can't.. I call on Him all the time... I think by now Jesus is saying .Oh no, not whinny girl again.... I call on Him all the time..
When I think about what hell must be like this is what I see.

a place where you have bugs crawling all over you in and out of each place on your body. Where your skin peels off and comes on and peels right back off. Where there is no light to guide you anywhere and you stumble around in the dark calling for help and no one there to help. Where you beg for a drink and no water is there.. All you hear is the screaming of yourself and others.. There are no friends in hell... just you ... all alone.... no hope, joy, peace....nothing.
Jesus Christ is not there.... that to me is what I imagine hell to be like ... No Jesus there..
It really does scare the beegeebees out of me....
How about you? Does the thought of going to hell scare you? If it does I can help you avoid it.
All you have to do is accept Christ Jesus into your heart... It is that simple... Are you ready to do that ? If you are ; all you have to do is say a simple prayer and ask Jesus in..
He will enter into your heart and then you will begin to grow in Him... Do you want to? I will help you... OK? If you are ready all you do is say a simple prayer like this..

Dear Lord Jesus,
I pray that you would come into my heart and forgive me of all my sins... I pray that you will
wash me and teach me your ways... I pray Lord that you would take away all my fears and doubts about where I will spend eternity.. I thank you Lord Jesus for saving my soul.
In Jesus name... Amen..
If you have prayed something like this or this one then I want to be the first to welcome you into the family of Christ Jesus.... It is a multi- everything family .... and I want you to know that not only does Jesus love you so do I... I am always happy to receive new brothers and sisters.
Now find a good Bible based church and study God' Word and check it out for yourself.. and know that when Jesus returns ( I believe that will be real soon) he will take you too..
Smile at someone today it is a free gift from God to you , so that you can share it with all..
tenderly with arms wrapped about you, your sister in Christ Jesus.
vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment