Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

Hello Beloved,

Happy Thanksgiving Day to you!

As I sit here to write this I am thinking that each and everyday should be called
Thanksgiving Day. I think from now on I will write that to you. Happy Thanksgiving Day.
I like that.... This day is my favorite day because as we all gather together and sit around
a table that is filled with lots of good things to eat , we start the meal with everyone telling
us what they are thankful for... We start with the youngest and work our way up.. I love that.
I get to peek inside the heart of my loved ones at that moment. When you hear a little one say something like I am glad my daddy has a job, or maybe, I am glad I made all A's or I am
thankful for my children and the heat in our house... the list could go on and on... I am so excited
about hearing what each one is thankful for this year....
My listing this year will be like this.

I am so thankful for the mercy of God. I am thankful for my husband and my children and grand-children. I am thankful I have a church that I can go to and hear about my Savior Jesus Christ. I am thankful that I have the lovely name of Jesus applied to my life... I am thankful for
my job and the money it brings in... I am thankful for my home and the heat and ac and the clean running hot/cold water. I am thankful for Sam our dog... and I could go on and on.. but I am now thankful for all the good food we have before us and the love that went into preparing this meal.. I am so thankful that Jesus loves me...
This is what I will probably say when it is my turn for thanksgiving praise.. It is how I feel each and everyday... I am also thankful for each and everyone of you.... My heart is full of the love of Christ Jesus and I pray it grows more each day.
Well, I just hope you all have a very peaceful and restful loving day with your families...
Smile: you are so beautiful when you do and it is a free gift from God to you to share with
all you meet...
with arms tenderly wrapped about you in the love of Jesus .... your sister in Christ, vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment