Monday, November 1, 2010

My Prayer for Others

Dear Lord Jesus,

Thank -you Lord, that today I was awakened with the breath of life. Thank -you Lord, that I could move around and see and hear. Thank -you Lord for the trials and for bringing me out of them a new person.. I thank -you Lord for the shed Blood of Calvary. Lord Jesus I pray this prayer for my loved ones who have things going on in their lives.. I thank you Lord that you hear the cries of our hearts.
Dear Lord, have mercy on me according to your loving kindness. Please create in me a clean heart, Oh, God. Renew a right spirit in me.. Cast me not from your presence. Restore joy unto me ,of thy salvation... Bless the Lord, oh, my soul. For the Lord is merciful and gracious.
So great is his mercy toward them that fear him. As far as the east is to the west, so he removes our sins. The mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting, to them that fear him. You know all about me Lord, when I rise up or when I sit down, you know what is in my tongue. Lord you knew me before I was and I will praise thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Lord, please search me and know my heart and lead me in the way of everlasting.
Father, I pray these same words of the Psalms that David said. I pray them for my loved ones and for others Father who would read this... I pray that whosoever would read this would know that ; Fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge and
that you do not need a sacrifice of burnt offering, but, one of a broken spirit and broken and contrite heart.. I love you so much Lord, and I pray for your will to be done.
In Jesus name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment