Thursday, November 18, 2010

Random Thoughts

Hello Beloved,

These are just some random thoughts. Feel free to send a comment if you have any questions ,or please send them if you have answers... I need all the help I can get.. I think I have been just making some notes to self to really study more .. so come along for the journey.. I hope together we can make it happen... Heaven as our home...

Note: Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things will be added unto you.

Note: being filled with the Spirit of God is not a one time thing.... just like being filled with the spirit of drink is not a one time thing. when filled with drink you act out in a manner not like your usual self.... the drink takes away all of your inhibitions.. You will freely do anything under the influence of drink...


being under the influence of the Spirit of God is the same... you are not yourself but you are letting God have control of ALL of you...
Is this a fair anology of the above statements?

Is seeking out The Word part of seeking the kingdom of God? Why do we seek God' kingdom? Do we do this before or after we have accepted Christ into our hearts? When do we become filled with the Holy Spirit? What are the things that will be added after we have sought the kingdom of God?

Beloved, I am seeking your help with answers to these questions... I am searching and trying so hard to learn what I can before Christ Jesus comes back. Will you help me?
thanks and as always Smile; let your beauty shine through.
tenderly with arms about you in Christ's love your sister in Christ , vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment