Monday, July 9, 2012

Time Is Running Out

Hello Beloved,

This is a URGENT message to all who would take the time to read this.  I must tell you that
we are living in the last days.. I know you have heard that before, over and over, but , I want to
tell you with all the urgency I can..... GET READY!!  JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SOON!!
If you are not reading your bible and understanding it , then , I am so, so, sorry..   If all you are doing
is listening to TV or reading a newspaper , again , I am so sorry..  Now if you put all them together
then you will begin to see the urgency in what I am saying......  Scriptures are being fulfilled moment
by moment,, hour by hour, day by day!!!!     JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SOON!!
Please would you take time TODAY to put your life in order..  Jesus Christ should be first in your life,
then other things, but make Jesus first..  You can get ready and go with Jesus Christ or you can stay ..
I am getting ready!
In Ephesians 6:10-20.  Take time to read this.. It is about putting on the WHOLE Armour of God.
I love you all so much and I really want to see you in Eternity..  Please, get ready.
We are in a fight to the finish.... I want to be on the winning side, do you?  We are running a race,
I want to finish it , do you? 
Dear Lord Jesus,
I pray that all who see this will come to ask you into their heart.. I pray that if just one
person sees this and answers the call of God on their life that you would bless them with
 wisdom , peace, and understanding  of the Word of God.... Thank you Dear Lord Jesus.
I am praying for your will and not my own... In the Name of Jesus Christ.. Amen.

I pray you will listen to your heart and let God come in... TIME IS SHORT.
with all tenderness and with the love of Christ Jesus... your sister in Christ vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment