Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Remember Me?

Hello Beloved,

It is with such a sad heart that I write this.. I just read that my all time favorite T.V. star passed away
this morning;  Andy Griffith, he was 86 years old.  He had a quirky way about him.. He mad me laugh , he made me cry, he was just so real.. In watching him act,it was almost like he was right there and you were
in the same place with him.  He was just so real to me.. ( Maybe I am weird or something)  I still watch everyday Matlock, and the  Andy Griffith show... I will miss him and knowing that he is gone it will be a real missing him...  I know I can watch him on TV but just knowing he is gone will make it different somehow.
I don't think he ever knew just how many people really loved him.
Do you ever think about things like that?  How many lives you may have touched?  How did you touch them,
with love, laughter, or anger and mean spirited?  It should set your mind to thinking about it..  What have you done that would be newsworthy to report if you died?  Have you made a mark in this life?  I don't mean being famous like Andy Griffith but just doing something for someone else .  Have you done anything? I think about things like this all the time.. I don't think I have set the world on fire or anything but I think that maybe sometime in my life I might just have made a difference in someones life... I sure hope I have .. It may not be everyday but when I die,,, I hope just one person will remember me with something good to say...
I just am feeling rather sad right now.. I feel like I have lost a good f\riend today.. Sorry for rambling on. vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment