Thursday, June 24, 2010

Big Birds

Hello Beloved,

I only have a minute to tell you about a strange thing that happened to me today.
I was out on a mower, mowing a large open field and I thought I heard something overhead.
I did it was a helicopter coming down out of the sky and was going to land in MY big open field.
It did and it was really kinda cool... Ok, I go back to mowing and pretty soon I looked up and
yes, you guessed it ANOTHER helicopter circled around the field and came back and it landed too! I have never had something so large fly so close to my head as I did today.. Not one but two beautiful dark blue / creamy white big birds dropped by today as I was just mowing a field.

God is so good.... He loves you so much... He died for you.
Remember to Smile today as you are the most beautiful you can be.
tenderly your sister in Christ Jesus. vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment